Welcome to our website! The new platform looks very different and is designed to make our products and services more accessible to our valued customers. It is also designed to keep the information current and relevant. We adopted many of your suggestions and recommendations in the hopes of making your online experience meaningful and personal.
There is more content to explore and additional content that will roll out in the coming months, but here are some of the top features you should know about our new site:
- A Mobile Friendly Platform: The website was designed to function on many devices and browsers. Everything you wish to access on your PC can also be available in a mobile friendly interface.
- Store Hours Display: We have updated the way we post our hours to make them easier and more reliable to find. Simply view the “CONTACT US” page and you will have access to our current hours and any changes that may occur because of a national holiday. We will also promptly post any changes on our “PENNY NEWS” page.
- Coffee and Merchandise Available Online: You can now access our coffee offerings and merchandise online. Among the many online shopping features, you will find a more comprehensive description of each coffee, additional grind choices to accommodate many brew methods, and our recommended roast styles. We also have BODUM, BARATZA, CHEMEX, YAMA, TODDY and many more coffee products available online.
- “EVENTS” and “PENNY NEWS” page: We have expanded ways to bring current news and events about coffee and our shop to your attention. Our “EVENTS” and “PENNY NEWS” pages will now keep you informed of our scheduled music performances, lectures and events with greater ease. We will also keep you informed of newsworthy events and trends affecting coffee and its consumers on a global, national, and local scale.
- Feedback Form: You will now have the opportunity of providing feedback about your experiences at our shop or to simply share any relevant information by accessing our feedback form located in our “CONTACT US” page.
Thanks for your patience and your many great ideas! J.René